Welcome to Clarity & Momentum Training. The idea behind this training for leaders and teams is very simple.
- First – Give you a way of thinking that can accelerate individual and team contribution.
- Second – Give you some simple tools, so that you can use Clarity & Momentum Thinking within your team.
Note: Clarity & Momentum is extremely versatile. Among its many uses, it is excellent for 1:1 coaching, and personal or leadership development. Course developer, Executive & Leadership Performance Coach, Gary Wood has used Clarity & Momentum Thinking with individuals and organizations for over 22 years. You can learn more about Team & Leader Training here.
To help you with learning, download these two key reference illustrations from the “Course Materials” page.
- Clarity & Momentum One Sheet – A single page that will illustrate everything that is in this course. Along with the other included content, this will give you the understanding YOU need to use Clarity & Momentum Thinking. We recommend having this in front of you for reference, for every lesson.
- Clarity & Momentum Wall Chart – This illustration can be printed, laminated and displayed conveniently on the wall in every office, workspace and meeting room. Alternatively, you can use it in any way that might best serve you and your team.
This course also has a WORKBOOK. You can also print this off from the “Course Materials” page.
- Many lessons, but not all, have accompanying exercises that will assist your learning.
- Check to see if there are exercises associated with the particular lesson you are on.
You should leave this course confident in your ability to begin using Clarity & Momentum Thinking. You will be prepared to elevate the contribution of your team through use of the framework.