Action Plan Achiever, is the property of G.E. Wood and Associates
Clarity & Momentum Rights and Restrictions
Version: July 11, 2019
- Use this knowledge, personally and professionally to assist your own thinking and be of help to others.
- Use the various representations of the model, where possible with full attribution as outlined below. (For example, you don’t need to write attribution under something you’ve drawn on a flip-chart. You do on a handout.)
- Use any of the workbook exercises to help those you serve.
- Use Clarity & Momentum Thinking as the genesis for assets you might create to help others.
- Use any earned recognition and logo on your own materials.
- All representations of the model you use in any media for third parties must include the following attribution. There is no requirement for an active link.
- “Copyright, Action Plan Achiever.”
- Represent Clarity & Momentum (thinking, model, framework, dashboard etc) as your own.
- Teach exclusively Clarity & Momentum content as a stand-alone course of your own.
- Re-teach any Clarity & Momentum/Action Plan Achiever course. That right is reserved by Action Plan Achiever and G.E.Wood & Associates.
- Send your complete training materials in any form to another party.
You are Encouraged:
- To give credit where credit is due when you work with the model.
- To continue building Clarity & Momentum proficiency by attending on-going practitioner events as they are announced and available.
Clarity & Momentum Thinking/Training/Model/Framework and Clarity Model etc., are all used in the normal course of representing this material. Information may be found at www.actionplanachiever.com